I had almost forgotten to post at least one pic from Christmas! Katherine was so excited to see Santa this year. She ended up seeing him at church and at Bass Pro Shops..he sure gets around. lol Mia didn't seem to mind him at all and once he gave her a candy cane she really liked him. :) Katherine had her list prepared. When she got there and he asked what she would like this is how the conversation went, Kitty="Mmm...1-a bicycle, 2- blessings, 3- Strawberry Shortcake doll" Santa="Blessings huh? That is a great thing to ask for, who should get the blessings?" Kitty="Me, my Mommy, my Daddy and my little Mia most." Santa looked at me and while I was trying my very best not to cry I noticed his eyes were all glassy and full. It was truly a moment I will never forget. I am forever grateful for my wonderful loving husband and for the two sweetest "blessings" the Lord ever sent to this Earth.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment